3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Javelina Time.........  (Read 1321 times)

Offline DesertDude

• Trad Bowhunter
Javelina Time.........
« on: January 01, 2007, 12:55:00 AM »
Well I"m off to hunt Javelina's in Arizona (unit 32).  this will be my son's first hunt. He's 29 and home for awhile after his second tour in Irac (Marine) Like most kids he grew away from archery after high school and girls. He's back at it now and I'm on top of the world.  He's called 5 times checking his list of gear.  LOL (big smile on my face).  I hope everyone has a great New-Year. DesertDude..............
DesertDude >>>----->

US Navy (Retired)
1978-1998

Offline wyatts daddy

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Javelina Time.........
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 02:14:00 AM »
Have fun desertdude. I wish i was out there with ya. Great unit keep a close eye on the washes.
The only thing I love more than hunting is my kids. 6 boys one perfect little girl.

Offline Littlefeather

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 08:06:00 AM »
D.Dude, You Son has made two tours in the sand and he's home to hunt with you? Your hunt already has a successful ending.  :thumbsup:   Great to know yall will be out there sharing time together!  :clapper:   Happy New Year made happy already! CK

Offline wingnut

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2007, 08:08:00 AM »
Good Luck to you and your Marine!!  We're headed out in a couple of days to try our luck in a couple of units north of Tucson.

Mike
Mike Westvang

Offline Jack Shanks

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2007, 11:31:00 AM »
I'm leaving Friday to also hunt north of Tucson. My permit is for area 33 and 37B. I also will be hunting MT lion and coues deer. I've never hunted in Arizona or any of these animals before so it's an all new experience for me.

Good luck everyone!
Jack Shanks

Offline AZStickman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2007, 11:44:00 AM »
Good Luck everyone...... Looking forward to getting together with old friends and sharing lies around the campfire..... Gonna be kind of special this year as well because we are going to have a couple of next generation hunters sharing camp with us...... I'm really looking forward to this hunt......   :D  Terry
"The reward of a thing well done is to have done it.".. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline DesertDude

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 01:22:00 PM »
Well it was a hunt that I'll always remember. The story and some pic's to follow later tonight when I get home from work.......Mark
DesertDude >>>----->

US Navy (Retired)
1978-1998

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©