Africa!

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Author Topic: Great Prices for the Dark Continent  (Read 3388 times)

Offline acolobowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
Great Prices for the Dark Continent
« on: December 07, 2021, 02:09:02 PM »
With the Covid issue still going on, it is difficult to travel to anywhere in Africa to hunt.  However, since fewer hunters have been traveling for the past couple years, the animals continue to multiply and grow larger horns.  There are now some great prices for hunting in Africa (Namibia).  Most outfitters have dropped their prices and are looking for more hunters.
I hunted in Namibia, and stay in contact with with my outfitter.  He sent me his new price list and I couldn't believe the great prices.  The cost of some animals have dropped 50% from when I was there.
If you have every thought about hunting in Africa when the travel restrictions drop, I would suggest making the trip while the price are low.

Offline JARHEAD1371

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Great Prices for the Dark Continent
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 09:08:01 PM »
Who did you hunt with?
Active Duty Marines '96-'04 Medically Retired

Offline acolobowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2022, 10:24:14 PM »
I hunted with Makalaan Safaris in Namibia.  Most all of his hunters use a bow.  All of his blinds (pit and elevated) are positioned for bow hunters.  His prices have been reduced to attract more bowhunters.  Covid stopped hunting in Africa for a couple years, however the animals continued to multiply.  I took 6 animals in 3 days.  We also toured the parks in Namibia with the outfitter and his wife.  Really nice people.  I have sent 5-6 people to hunt with them and all had a very successful hunt.  Antonie will custom make you a package deal on what ever animals you wish to hunt.  You can check them on the internet.  If I can be of assistance send me a note.

Offline JARHEAD1371

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2022, 08:32:04 PM »
Thank you for the info
Active Duty Marines '96-'04 Medically Retired

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©