3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Story from OZ  (Read 3602 times)

Offline George Tsoukalas

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Story from OZ
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2003, 07:58:00 AM »
Thanks for sharing, Dean. Nice to see you back.
Jawge

Offline trashwood

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2003, 01:04:00 PM »
Oh dang I gotta go poking thru here some more I about missed this 'en.  Hmmm E E Cummings is that some kinda a malt liquior??  :)   Da only thing I remember about Cummgins is that he tought "malt does more than Milton can to explain God's ways to man".

If ya thank about Dean for a minute ya realize he is gonna do just fine hunting down under.  He has kinda got the Aussie trait of when his mouth is moving ya got know idea if he is about to set the hook in ya or it is all the gospel.  Infact some times it takes me a week to realize he just got me   :help:  

So red stags chase hinds when they are in the roar.  Now that kinda sound like sumpin a Texan would do.

Rusty

Offline Dean Torges

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2003, 03:12:00 PM »
Rusty, you'd make a good Aussie, too. You write like a dingo eats breakfast: a quick piss and a look over his shoulder. 'Cept you don't look.

You're correct, though, about their character. Can't trust them except to come straight at you--with a grin on their face. Freezes most civilized men, and it gets ugly from there. That's why I had to get Glenn banned from TradGang. When he read where he'd still be my fishing "chum", on the pier or if he fell in, I knew he wouldn't be able to obey by the rules of this bulletin board.
"Carve a little wood, pull a few strings, and sometimes magic happens."  --Gepetto

Offline trashwood

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2003, 10:58:00 PM »
LMAO -

"You write like a dingo eats breakfast: a quick piss and a look over his shoulder. 'Cept you don't look." -

I don't think I have ever had my writing ablity express so accurately before.  The closest anyone had come to captureing the true talent of my writing ability was a friend of mime named Harold Wayne Miller.  He said I took to writing like a cat takes to a hair ball......Well now I guess that means I come by my writing skills natuurally   :p  

Well I just wait patient till the Pulitzers discover me.

Rusty

Offline Douglas DuRant

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2003, 11:27:00 PM »
e e cummings ain't that a lower crank case diesel? Dang trashwood I'd a thunk y'all would a knowed that. Course that there Malt ain't half bad iether!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©