INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Jefferry archery bow  (Read 2066 times)

Online MCNSC

• Trad Bowhunter
Jefferry archery bow
« on: December 21, 2023, 06:47:25 PM »
Just picked up a Jeremy Archery recurve it is 62” and 42 # at 28. Black glass limbs. Marked Special by Jeffery archery . Really good shooting bow. Me being from SC always liked them anyway since they were made in SC. Jeffery archery along with Bear got me interested in recurves at a young age. My uncle always had South Carolina Wildlife magazines lying around and Jeffery Archery always had adds in the magazine for me to drool over.
 Around 1993 I dislocated a shoulder and a friend had a Light weight Jeffery bow that I borrowed to get back to shooting, I really liked that bow, shot it well. I did purchase a used Jeffery Royal quite a few years ago and for some reason we just didn’t get along, so I sold it. When I saw this one in a pawn shop I had to have it, if nothing else just for the memories. But this one is a great shooting bow.
Anyway, does anyone have any info on the Special?
Thanks in advance.
"What was big was not the trout, but the chance. What was full was not my creel, but my memory"
 Aldo Leopold

"It hasn't worked right since I fixed it" My friend Ken talking about his lawn mower

Offline mangonboat

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Jefferry archery bow
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 06:09:35 PM »
I think they made a 60" "Classic" and 62" Special", in addition to some shorter one-piece recurves.
mangonboat

I've adopted too many bows that needed a good home.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©