INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Joe Coots  (Read 11958 times)

Offline TRADNSC

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Joe Coots
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2007, 07:18:00 PM »
Met JC last summer at a NGTG shoot and I must say I never have met a finer gentlemen.  Hope to shoot again with him soon.

David

Offline knife river

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2007, 07:43:00 PM »
Just found this thread!  Great interview, you guys!

I spent a few days with JC last October.  It was an absolutely wonderful time with a real gentleman.  He ran a dozen arrows through my bow and I was amazed, humbled, and inspired.  Amazed that someone could shoot so well, especially with a bow they've never touched before.  Humbled that I didn't hold a candle to him.  And inspired to shoot better myself.  I don't know when or where, but I'm looking forward to my next visit with you, JC.    :thumbsup:
TGMM Family of the Bow

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Walkingstick

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2007, 07:22:00 AM »
awesome interview.....a man with his ducks in the order they belong...Mac~
" I always hunt with two other companions even though I mostly hunt alone - God and my dad."
God's love is like an ocean..one can see the beginning but not the end.

Offline JC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2007, 07:42:00 AM »
Ya'll are just too much...got me misty eyed this morning reading all this.  I never realized until now what a blessing these interviews are to the interview-eees, again truly overwhelmed by all your comments. My deepest thanks for your kind words.
"Being there was good enough..." Charlie Lamb reflecting on a hunt
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Offline NEB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2007, 11:44:00 AM »
Thanks for sharing your heart with us.  I am truly honored to call you friend.  I have never met a more passionate man with the ability to share his love with the Lord, his beautiful wife, fine boys, friends, and hobbies.  You learn real fast when hanging around Joe that he has his priorities in order; that being said he always has time to chat with a friend and is always willing to share his blessings with you.  I hope I grow up to be just like Joe!  Thanks bud.

Neil

Offline Ray Hammond

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2007, 03:19:00 PM »
Joe's office and mine are in close proximity- and we end up having lunch about once a week or so.

Today was our day. As always, Joe is quick to ask about how YOU are doing, tries to find out if there is anything he can do for YOU.

He's always there with a kind word and never fails to crack a smile- he's a fine fellow and any of you would enjoy meeting him in person.

He's got his stuff together.
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline IB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2007, 04:55:00 PM »
He bought today didn't he Ray  :bigsmyl:    :biglaugh:    :biglaugh:

Offline Ray Hammond

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2007, 08:49:00 PM »
well, actually, I did today, Vance but your slant on it does make it a lot funnier, doesn't it???  :D    :bigsmyl:    :wavey:
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline peter c iacavazzi

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2007, 12:00:00 PM »
I enjoyed that interview. Good stuff! Damn you southern boys really do love your hogs don't ya.

Peace out, Peter

Offline Many Arrows Lost

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2007, 01:20:00 AM »
Joe,

Enjoyed reading about you!  I appreciate very much the evening spent in your home and intend to make back your way sometime.

God Bless,

Ken
Athens, Illinois

Offline Bear

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2007, 11:15:00 AM »
I dunno, he seems a little shifty to me.     :D      But I'll tell what, Joe (if that is his real name) can sure fling an arrow right where he wants it!

Every time I'm shooting I think about what he said the first time we met and shot a round of 3D together. I asked him how he shot like that without holding anchor for even a second...

"...by the time I reach anchor I'm finished aiming".

Now if I can just fingure out how to do that!!

Sounds like your father is as good a man as I know your sons will be. Glad to know ya Joe!    :thumbsup:        :thumbsup:
Twin Oaks Bowhunters
PBS Associate Member
Traditional Bowhunters of Tennessee

"just remember, you can't put the wood back on"

Online Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2007, 07:29:00 AM »
Originally posted by Bear:

"...by the time I reach anchor I'm finished aiming".

:thumbsup:  
Yeah........and he's finished shooting too!!!!   :coffee:
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©