INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Never knew this forum was here  (Read 2510 times)

Offline Cavscout9753

• Trad Bowhunter
Never knew this forum was here
« on: March 04, 2016, 02:27:00 PM »
Hey folks, I try not to post too much about my military life in the Powwow. I just not noticed this forum here, awesome! I'll share some of my military experience:

Joined in 2001 as an Engineer.
Participated in the invasion of Iraq with the 3rd ID. Then went back to Tikrit Iraq in '05. When I got back I reclassed as a Cavalry scout (2006) and was sent to Ft Benning, 3rd BDE, 3rd ID. Went to the Surge of Iraq for 15 months, then went back a year later. So, in total:
OIF I, III, V, VII all with the 3rd ID. (yep, my entire 14 year career to date has been in Georgia! The Lord has blessed me!)

I currently teach Armor lieutenants the Bradley fighting Vehicle and Armor tactics in ABOLC.

Well that's my career to date in a nutshell; deployments to Iraq or training to deploy to Iraq.

Hope to see y'all around!
ΙΧΘΥΣ

Offline redfish

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Never knew this forum was here
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 06:03:00 PM »
I was at Benning twice.  Once for Airborne and again for Ranger school. A couple of years later I got commissioned and was in Armor...well kind of.  I think I only got into a tank a couple of times after  AOB, too much infantry in my blood I guess. My last trip to Benning was about 44 years ago.
El Paisano
Ebi-kuyuutsi

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©