INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Looking Forward to the Rendezvous  (Read 2786 times)

Offline Tim Nuss

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Looking Forward to the Rendezvous
« on: May 11, 2004, 11:59:00 AM »
I am sure looking forward to the Compton Traditional Rendezvous this year. Berien Springs is sure a great place for the Rendezvous.
  I am planning on camping at the event this year.
  I know a lot of work goes into any event like the Rendezvous and I would like to volunteer to help in any way I can.
  Tim
TGMM Family of the Bow
United Bowhunters of Illinois
Compton Member

Offline 2-BIG

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Looking Forward to the Rendezvous
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2004, 01:34:00 PM »
Tim, just go to the Compton booth when you get there and let them know. They will put you to work! Thanks for helping!
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not. - Thomas Jefferson

Offline TDJ

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2004, 01:35:00 PM »
Tim:
  Yes,we are looking for workers for the Compton booth as well as other areas .Please come to the booth when you arrive and ask for me . Thanks!!
                                  Ted Judson

Offline Bret Cagle

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2004, 10:09:00 AM »
From all of the people I've talked to, this year looks to be the best ever!  Hope to see everyone there, This is the event that I look forward to most each year.  See you in a couple of weeks.  BC

Offline mshane

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2004, 01:07:00 PM »
Where are you Illinois guys going to be camping, I'm coming up Friday night with Kurt (the curse) Heckman and we were wondering if any of you guys fromt he UBI will be camping together.  Be sure and look for us broke down on I80 also...

Shane
Is that MY arrow.....

Offline Angie Sander

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2004, 03:50:00 PM »
We are so looking forward to being at this shoot again this year.  We're bringing our 2 foster children who have never been camping, so it should be interesting to say the least.  

For those of you that are going for the 1st time-you'll have the time of your life ! !  :)  For all those returning - I now I should remember more names - guess I'm just getting old & forgetful !

We are making plans to get there ~ noon on Thursday.

See you then ! ! !  :wavey:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©