Author Topic: ****** BEWARE OF FAKES ******  (Read 65752 times)

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: ****** BEWARE OF FAKES ******
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2013, 11:24:00 AM »
Originally posted by Rob -
BUY, SELL, TRADE at your OWN RISK!

DO NOT CONTACT TRAD GANG ADMIN OR MODS ABOUT BAD DEALS!

Get to know the buyer or seller (aka "the person") as best you can.

Do a forum wide search for that person, look to see when that person became a member, the number of posts made, what the person posts, how the person's posts have been received by the membership and how that person interacts with other members.

Contact other members about the person for feedback of their opinions as to the credibility of the person, and what's the person's buying/selling track record.

Get the person's mailing address and phone number - it wouldn't hurt to make a phone call chat, if possible.

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2013, 07:57:00 AM »
ttt

Online Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2013, 08:29:00 AM »
Tony....I saw a nice pic of your house this AM....it was posted on someone's dropsite....you got a visit from the raine man I see...can't believe grown men act this way, and would go as far as stalking another member.  Anyway...I have a snapshot of the page as proof for you and ALL to see.

Just shows me how devious they really are.
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2013, 11:38:00 AM »
Terry -

I have State Farm homeowner's insurance.
My family has used the same agent for 30 years.
I am contacting him to prepare him for any vandalism.

I have lived in Maryland since 1952, but the first Anthony Wallace settled here in 1780. We tend to stand our ground.

Offline TJK68

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2013, 04:24:00 PM »
BUMP!!!!

Offline John Whitaker

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2013, 01:38:00 AM »
delete

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2013, 02:01:00 PM »
I have been trying to find a solution to this nightmare that does not result in harm to anybody.

Suddenly, like a bolt of lightning, the answer was clear.

It came from a conversation I had with Terry Green about how he dealt with threats of being beat up by a stranger on the internet he never met. Terry's internet enemy is the same guy who uses a rinky-dink website to send strangers to my door to terrify my wife.

Some of these other strangers love to lurk here and pretend to be TradGangers. They hate Terry Green, but they profit from his website. They have not been banned - but they are well known, and they "drop" in and out all the time. They are monitored closely, and they sometimes play their games on The Trad History/Collecting Forum. So far none of these "name droppers" has paid a photo recon tour of my house. Check them out if you are curious - they love to TTT old posts to stir the pot and ask questions to answers they already know and they already posted and answered word-for-word on their rinky-dink website. I chuckled at one I just spotted. Terry has been at this game for years, and a chuckle is as good as it gets.

Who cares about this stupid game? (Maybe Terry Green. This is his website, right?)

My real world problem is the two strangers that delight in bullying and terrorizing anybody they choose. Their stupid game, when it was lost forever, cost them money after they began abusing the goodwill of TradGang to cash out their chips. Losing their stupid game then cost my wife her sense of safety in her own front yard. I guess Rich Lopez and Jim Raine got even after all. Long after this post has faded, she will still be afraid. Hope the rest of the middle-aged "Droptine delinquents" dancing around the burning bows at their Denton Hill Camp Drunkenbozo bow burning ritual are happy with the results of this DropBomb.

Their game is over in my front yard. Terry Green and life in his neighborhood gave me the answer. Let me know if you agree.

Terry told me if a Jersey wannabe wiseguy like Rich Lopez drove to his small town in Georgia to carry out his threats, a small town Terry grew up in where everybody knows him ......

You get the point.

This is my solution and the reason I chose my close knit neighborhood to raise a family. My son, like Terry Green, grew up in our small neighborhood in Sykesville, where everybody knows him, and if a stranger came to our cul-de-sac this is what happens:

One of my neighbors is a police officer. My son and his friends have trick-or-treated at his house for years. Never needed to chat with him until yesterday. We discussed a lot of things - gun collecting as a hobby, gun safety/responsibility, and the difference between scouting deer and stalking people. So far, I did not have our officer officially report this, leave our neighborhood and continue this conversation in a nearby neighborhood. Another recon mission from Mr. Peeper would put my neighbor in uniform and on the job.

One of our other neighbors works for State Farm Insurance. State Farm Insurance is a great company and will protect my home and family from any vandalism if these strangers decide to go trick-or-treating at my home one dark night. If this happens, the State Farm Insurance company home office will be sent all of the information needed to investigate who did the damage and what instigated it, even if this happens next year. If my car is keyed, our mailbox smashed, or my wife and son are photographed by Mr. Peeper or his creepy friends, State Farm Insurance will be notified immediately. Because Mr. Peeper and friends have our license tag numbers, they better hope nobody keys our cars from this day onward.

Oh yeah - a simple two word message to Mr. Peeper.

Back Off.

One more of your photo recon tours will seal the deal. Who knows how long you have stalking us? Who knows what is recorded on your camera's memory card as trophies to share with other perverted friends? Your next mission will be recorded by our friendly neighborhood watch. You want your own wife and son terrified or humiliated like mine? I don't. If you really insist that a police investigator should knock on your door - then by all means "Bring it," Mr. Peeper.

Back off.

Tell your creepy friends to back off.

You have made a lot of enemies before me, and they have sent me PMs demanding immediate action.
So far I have protected you by acting with restraint. Don't mistake my compassion for your wife or children as weakness.

Find another way to amuse yourself. If your feelings have been hurt - get over it.
Just be very careful on your website from now, and make sure none of your buddies stirs the pot.
Like a good neighbor, someone is watching you online right now.

Now the rest of the story. My wife's father is Greek, and her mother was born in England. Her father is a computer systems engineer for SPAWAR. He is a very protective Greek Orthodox father. No rinky-dink website wants him investigating anything involving internet terrorism or photo recon missions directed at his daughter and grandson. The best man at our wedding is a commercial artist. His brother is an ex-Secret Service agent with FBI buddies. We all went to high school together.

I used to free lance for the Baltimore Sun, Baltimore Magazine, and local papers. This would make a great story, and entertain thousands of readers. All kinds of issues could be brought up as the story unfolded - cyber stalking,State Farm Insurance Company,the need for concealed carry, gun safety and responsibilty,internet bullies, invasion of privacy - you get the point, Mr. Peeper?

This story is writing itself. Most of the people reading this wrote it. Only the continued silence and retreat of two strangers will end it. If my strange new visitors want this to continue to be written and eventually published in a newspaper or magazine - keep up the harassment.

Right now I want to end it here.

Back Off.

Offline madness522

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2013, 12:54:00 PM »
ttt
Barry Clodfelter
TGMM Family of the Bow.

Offline charles m

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2013, 08:42:00 AM »
The 'Drop of Raine Gang'

The secret is out now I guess.  They've been 'made'.  I hear tell they are STILL planning to attack this site and have more fake names already registered.

Online Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2013, 01:10:00 PM »
Oh, and for the record, the big item that caused such a stir....he got banned, then Rich started posting on his site on 'how to sue TradGang' and I got copies of it...so that's why he was banned.
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline galyien trueshot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2014, 02:29:00 PM »
Wow real life eq... amazes me. Glad i learned all my lessons in virtual world...since playing rallos zek on eq and seeing the scams ive seen over the years just wow... wouldnt have thought people  fall for it in real life to.interstingly enough i was that naive at one time, but mmorpg woke me up, even tho it was " just a game" theire true nature shined forth.. internet is a virtual ski mask...

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©