INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Arrow ID Please  (Read 491 times)

Online Kodiak Fan

• Trad Bowhunter
Arrow ID Please
« on: May 09, 2024, 01:48:46 PM »
These just sold on the big auction site for $850 with delivery.  Can anyone ID these for me?  Thanks.  JV
JAV

Offline Lucas K

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Arrow ID Please
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2024, 12:24:57 PM »
I was watching the auction, I don't know anything about them but am interested! They look like arrows from before 1940 to me, but I am only guessing.
Lucas Kent

Online TRAP

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2024, 08:21:40 PM »
They are California By Products heads mounted on self nocked hunting arrows. The nocks actually have a horn insert.  One of them is now in my display case.  Pretty cool arrow.  You can see it in the photo attached. 5 down from the top.
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" Gen. Eric Shinsheki

"If you laugh, and you think, and you cry, that's a full day, that's a heck of a day." Jim Valvano.

Online Kodiak Fan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2024, 10:13:52 AM »
Thanks for the information.  Nice display.  JV
JAV

Online TRAP

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2024, 07:46:32 PM »
Thanks, the other 4 arrows have gone to other collectors.  It’s a pretty rare head, and having it on an original hunting arrow from the 1920s make it pretty special.

"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" Gen. Eric Shinsheki

"If you laugh, and you think, and you cry, that's a full day, that's a heck of a day." Jim Valvano.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©