INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Compton Rendezvous 2013.....  (Read 977 times)

Online Roger Norris

• Trad Bowhunter
Compton Rendezvous 2013.....
« on: June 16, 2013, 09:44:00 AM »
I went yesterday....had a great day, visited with old and dear friends, shot my Baraga A LOT, in general had a great time. I was sad to find Kustom King wasn't there, but I know why and they will be back.

I was a bit taken aback by how few vendors were in attendance though, and my un-scientific observation was that the crowd was about 1/2.....if gate receipts prove otherwise I apologize.

Does anyone have information as to the current membership numbers and how they are trending?

It's a great organization, one that was originated and organized with the absolute best intentions. I hope all is well.....
"I think wolves would find me stringy, of high cholesterol, with an Irish whiskey aftertaste"
 www.Tradwoodsman.com  What the heck is an Arrow Canoe?

Offline BillW

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Compton Rendezvous 2013.....
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 11:53:00 AM »
Hi Roger, While I was renewing my membership (3yr) at the redezvous (joined in 1999) I saw the list and I gotta say it looks pretty long. Earlier I asked TJ how many folks par took of the chili and he said about 1,500.

I think our club is alive and well.

Bill
Aim Small

Offline yukon chuck

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 05:44:00 PM »
Had a great time at the gathering, and got to talk with an awful lot of nice folks. I especially enjoyed some time I spent with Marv Cochran. What a nice gentleman and a guy who really cares about our organization and our sport. This is a great group of folks who are helping to see to it that the sport that we love stays alive and well.
>>>--TGMM Family Of The Bow-->
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Michigan Longbow Association
Yucketsville Buffalo & Cricket Association

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle". -Plato

Online Dave Lay

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 10:17:00 AM »
I know travel expenses have to be affecting events, i havent been able to attend one yet.....  and Yes Marv is a great guy
Compton traditional bowhunters
PBS regular
Traditional bowhunters of Arkansas
I live to bowhunt!!!
60” Widow SAV 58@28

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2020 ~ Trad Gang.com ©