INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: LH Youth Back Quiver  (Read 482 times)

Offline Bud B.

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
LH Youth Back Quiver
« on: July 09, 2014, 09:53:00 AM »
Growing up I was at a disadvantage being a lefty. If you're lefty, you know what I mean. Most things made come in RH and finding LH was, and sometimes still is, a booger.

Here is a LH 19" deep back quiver for 3D or stumping. Not suitable for broadheads. The 1/4" shaft arrows pictured (not included) are 25" bop. The leather is durable but on the thinner side, hence not recommended for BHs. The mouth is reinforced with a strap of vegetable tanned leather to keep the mouth to form.

I ask this, when the shooter outgrows it, pass it forward to another southpaw.

Will cover shipping  CONUS. AK, HI, Canada will ask for $7 shipping please to cover the extra cost.  Paypal preferred if you're in one of those locations.

I'll select a winner Sunday night, 7/13, around 11pm eastern time.

Thanks.

TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Offline 59Alaskan

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: LH Youth Back Quiver
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 11:56:00 PM »
Our son, pictured in my avatar is now 6 and would be honored to use this and pass it along when done.  If it's too big then his older sister (now 10) who also shoots LH would love it too.
Thanks Bud!
TGMM Family of the Bow

"God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.” - Billy Graham

Offline Bud B.

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 11:19:00 PM »
It's yours Colin. PM me your address. And if it is too big, get with me. I can make another  ;)  I have another piece already cut out.
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Online 4dogs

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 01:09:00 PM »
:thumbsup:    :campfire:
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2020 ~ Trad Gang.com ©