INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Bocote Veneers  (Read 1562 times)

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Bocote Veneers
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2012, 12:12:00 PM »
Cool! Keefer we want pictures.
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Online kennym

• Associate Sponsor
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2012, 09:07:00 PM »
Keefer, did ya win that big powerball too? LOL

Good job Curt and congrats Keef!!
Stay sharp, Kenny.

https://www.kennysarchery.com/

Offline tenbrook

• tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2012, 08:52:00 AM »
Congrats Keef!

Online Keefer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2012, 01:37:00 PM »
Thanks guys and Kenny you have really got me looking on the internet at different ways to make bow forms and gathering information ...I couldn't believe I won these vaneers since I won your template a few weeks back...I don't play powerball but if I did and won I would adopt more orphaned children anyway...We are adopting a second special needs and that will make three that we adopted and I wished I could adopt 100 and give them a "Forever Home"...I am blessed to have won these two giveaways and I thank both you Kenny and Curt for giving us a boost in our start for making a bow..I think all of us that use Traditional equipment sooner or later get a hunger to make our own and Tradgang has been a great learning center where all have shared their experiance in the love of this sport called Archery...God Bless you both and thanks for igniting the spark  :campfire:         Keefers<><

Offline steadman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2012, 05:08:00 PM »
Thanks for doing this Curt  :thumbsup:
" Just concentrate and don't freak out next time" my son Tyler(age 7) giving advise after watching me miss a big mulie.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2020 ~ Trad Gang.com ©