State Trad Bowhunting Orgs > FLORIDA - Traditional Bowhunters of Florida

Longhammock campfire thread

<< < (24/24)

gnome:
…. The bell target is repaired…. It’s Scott tested, Scott tough…
...Next shoot: 7/17/22...

gnome:
... the bell target is busticated again... :dunno: ...Toms said he would work on a new setup...
...the good news is Mark and Rob got a nice pig for this Sunday!...

gnome:
...Last shoot of the 2022 season is this Sunday...7/31/22
... if you've got something you'd like to move along out of the freezer, bring it (thawed),... we'll cook it...  :goldtooth:
... Fall TBOF is August 5-7...

gnome:

… The 2022 Longhammock 3D season has now come to an end, and it turned out to be pretty good…Thanks to everyone who came out this year…  we started off with a total range cleanup, and a literal truck load of new Rinehart targets… and thanks to Frank for the 3D Apple,  Tom for the bell, and Kara for the moose… fun targets  make for a fun shoot...
… and I gotta say 2022 really kicked it up a couple of notches in the cook-out department…
… grilled venison , fresh tuna steaks, fried trout and blackened snook, smoked barbecued pork to a whole hog pig pick’in… We eat good, to say the least, and add in  cheese grits,  Penny’s fruit cobblers and banana puddings with all the fried sides, it was a fun way to spend a Sunday…

...My goal for Longhammock 2023, is to build a cinder block barbecue pit… When they say “real pit  whole hog barbecue” they mean a block pit… it’s an art, and I’m good at it… just need to get a pit built… stand by for news...

...prayers for Wade and Andy, prayers for Morgan,  Lance, and Robert...

...and thats the news from Longhammock, where everyone shoots above average, and nobody keeps score… see ya'll in February :campfire:

gnome:
...Prayers for Mark...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version