Traditional Bowhunting/Archery Videos > Tarz Antics

Hunting in the 'New Year' @ Solana Ranch....

(1/80) > >>

Terry Green:
Well, another year has come and gone, and another successful hunt at Solana Ranch.  17 Trad Gangers migrated to the Loan Star state, and set a record for game taken at the ranch.

We made a pact, and got serious, and boy did we ever....and the  guides were utterly impressed at our groups ability to take game with Traditional Equipment.

This pic is after the '3rd Quarter' with an afternoon and a morning left to hunt....

CLICK HERE FOR LARGER PIC  

Its a Triple Seven at this point, 7 bucks, 7 does, and 7 hogs....6 more critters were added to this impressive pile, 2 more bucks and 4 more does.  I'll try and get a bigger pic of this you can link to in a bit.

Curt, Don, Skyler and I were with 'guide' David Shepard, and even he got in on the action by dragging out a vintage recurve and used a Trad Gang administration arrow....an arrow that Rob left last year, and a Zwickey head I gave him to go on it...you'll see the exit hole....what a mess.

Lots to catch up on.....but I'm sure you'll be hearing from the hunters soon as they make their way back home.

vermonster13:
Excellent!!!

Chris Surtees:
Sounds like an awesome hunt. Bet this fills up quick next year   :biglaugh:

Curveman:
Way to go!!!

JEFF B:
guys

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version