Main Boards > PowWow

Asbell Headgear at Compton!

(1/2) > >>

Roger Norris:
This is an interesting development.....We have all seen pictures of G. Fred Asbell and his Fedora style hat. Kind of iconic.

But whenever Fred shot in his yard, and very often when he hunted, he LOVED this style of cap. We were laughing about it one day....because so do I. We both agreed that it was an awesome hat to shoot a bow in, because although it has a nice sun shielding brim, it is short enough to not interefere with drawing a bow. Without a doubt, it is a hat you can "come to a proper anchor" with (come to a proper anchor was something Fred drilled into my head).

So when Teresa talked about offering these, I immediately started calling it "The Anchor Hat"  ;0) I doubt that will be the official name, but come check them out at Compton!!

Terry Green:
Great stuff Roger, I will be wearing this next year 3 weeks of LTR for sun protection to my head and ears...

Roger Norris:

--- Quote from: Terry Green on June 12, 2024, 07:19:20 PM ---Great stuff Roger, I will be wearing this next year 3 weeks of LTR for sun protection to my head and ears...

--- End quote ---

Great hat Terry!!!

Roger Norris:

Wudstix:
I'd like one of the short brim wool hats.
 :campfire: :coffee: :archer2: :campfire:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version