State Trad Bowhunting Orgs > MICHIGAN - Michigan Traditional Bowhunters

Letter from MTB president Jim Eeckhout

(1/1)

Bow man:
A letter from our President, Jim Eeckhout.

The last couple of months have been a whirlwind of change here at MTB and in all of our personal lives with the COVID-19 pandemic that has swept the nation.

At the MTB Banquet in March the entire board stepped down. I would like to thank them all for their service and look forward to seeing them all at future MTB events. I would like to introduce the individuals who have stepped up to fill the vacant positions on the board.

President - Jim Eeckhout
Vice President - David Darling
Treasurer – Tracey Balowski
Secretary – Judy Cook
Magazine Editor – Jorge Coppen
Membership/Merchandise – Bryan Miller

We have been busy dealing with many things that needed to be addressed and a lot of work has gone into getting the Spring issue of the Magazine to the printer, organizing events, and discussing the future of Michigan Traditional Bowhunters. There are many exciting things in the works, and I can’t thank the board enough for all their hard work and input.

We have been getting many messages from both members and non-members about the status of the Jamboree the weekend of June 5-7.  With the governor extending the Emergency Declaration until mid-May we have been left with no choice but to postpone the Jamboree until the weekend of August 21-23. This was not an easy decision to make but I feel it is in the best interest of all that attend to be as safe as possible.
The shoot will still be held at the Looking Glass River Sportsman’s Club in Laingsburg, MI and I hope everyone will attend.

We have also had an overwhelming number of people voice their interest in either becoming a member or renewing their membership. Membership dues are as follows:
• 1 year membership $25
• 3 year membership $65
• 5 year membership $95

We are now in the position to welcome them to MTB in a few different ways:

1. Mail a check to Michigan Traditional Bowhunters, P.O. Box 22 Brethren, MI 49619
2. Michigan Traditional Bowhunters Facebook page, click on the ABOUT section and use the link for memberships to pay via a debit/credit card or PAYPAL
3. Our new website http://www.mitradbow.com and click the membership link. This is a new website for MTB and is still in the development stages so please check back often for updates to the page, new merchandise information and upcoming events.

Again, I would like to say Thank You to everyone.

Bow man:
Great time to join MTB, and package to make it a better time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version