Main Boards > The Dark Continent

Planning Africa

<< < (2/2)

Witherstick:
I’m at Sofala right now. Having the usual fantastic Sofala experience.  If you want to see for your self, checkout Sofala’s facebook page.

I just want to add that some changes are being done with blinds etc that will really make tradbow hunters happy at Sofala as well as other archers. 

huckbuck:
Thanks Mike, I will be contacting you as my time gets closer.  My concern right now is the cost of getting my trophies back.

Good luck Kirk, fill me in when you get home.

Mike Yancey:

--- Quote from: huckbuck on May 15, 2024, 11:30:31 AM ---Thanks Mike, I will be contacting you as my time gets closer.  My concern right now is the cost of getting my trophies back.

Good luck Kirk, fill me in when you get home.

--- End quote ---

What we have started doing is having it done over there and shipped back. The cost is WAY cheaper and we are only doing flat skins and skulls now. My zebra rug was under 200 if done here it would have been close to 1500

Witherstick:
We do the same.  In fact, this time we are just having the skulls done.

Jorge:
I am going back to Makalaan next week, three years in a row. In my opinion Namibia gives a better African experience because all the country is less developed, no crowded at all, less towns and cities…

Amyway, I have been in South Africa and is a great place for bowhunting and usually you have more species to choose. Sofala looks very good

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version