Main Boards > PowWow

Who Shoots an Adcock???

(1/1)

Dalebow:
What do you shoot??  What are your thoughts??
  :archer:

LITTLEBIGMAN:
I shoot one that I bought used on this site . It is a 64 in one piece acs.  It is 46lb at 28. My draw length is only 26.5  Comparing it to my favorite Recurve, a fox breed 2 pc which is 50 at 27 and shooting the same  arrows from each bow thru a Chrono the speed of the Adcock is 1 foot less then the breed. Since I have real shoulder issues this lighter yet more efficient bow has become my go to for all most everything.

Dalebow:
WOW pounds less and almost same speed and easier on the shoulder.

What does it look like, pics??

Lefty:
I shoot one.  Left Hand 3 piece 64" 49#@28" ACS CX.  It is hands down the best shooting bow that I have ever owned or shot.  By far the fastest, but more importantly the smoothes, and best shooting bow period.  I have tried alot of others DAS, Massie, Shrew, original ACS, Black Widow, Griffin, Thuderstick, Warf, those are the some that I have owned, and I have shot many more, but nothing has even come close.  Not to say that I didn't like some of those others, some I didn't like at all and there are still a few out there that I would like to try, like Morrison, Horne, Centaur, Caribow.  I would like to get another Black Widow and I really regret selling the Massie I had.  The Griffin I still have along with one Warf bow and I like them both.  But my ACS CX isn't for sale even for the prices they have been bringing on e-bay.  And if anyone has one they want to get rid of or extra limbs, let me know!

James Wrenn:
Would love to be shooting one of his Apogees at about 44lbs.  :)  Would settle for one of the 3pc metal risered bows if they were avalible probably too. I doubt I will ever pay ebay prices for them however.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version