INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Welcome Louisiana Traditional Bowmen!!!  (Read 929 times)

Online Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
Welcome Louisiana Traditional Bowmen!!!
« on: January 10, 2008, 04:35:00 PM »
Have fun guys!
tarz@tradgang.com

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

' An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to execution' - Me

Offline Leo L.

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Welcome Louisiana Traditional Bowmen!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 06:15:00 PM »
Thanks a bunch Terry.

Offline LouCompton

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 05:01:00 PM »
Hey Leo, good to see you've caught up with the LTB guys. I'm sure you'll feel right at home real soon.

Guys, Leo is a top shelf kinda guy. He graced us up in MD with his presence for about two years and became a very active part of our state bowhunting organization. He was always ready to volunteer to jump in get things done. Our loss is truely your gain.

Leo I wish you well down there. How many trad bows you own now? Remember, I warned you!
Don't sit around and let things happen to you. Instead get busy and start making things happen FOR you. Get involved!

Offline Leo L.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 06:37:00 PM »
Ahh you found me!

I've still just got the Hatfield.  I had two others but gave one to my dad for Christmas and sold the other to Raineman.

We just had a very successful LTB hunt this weekend, and I learned a few things about self bows.  It really peaked my interest.

AND, it won't be long until I place my order for an Acadian Woods Tree Stick.   :)  

Yea you warned me, and I didn't get off the tracks.  I got hammered by the Traditional Only train!

Offline Toxophilite

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 11:11:00 PM »
Thank you Terry!

Lou, it looks like Maryland's loss is definitely Louisiana's gain with Leo moving down here.

Hi Leo--how was that LTB hunt last weekend?
I'm only as good as my first shot.

Offline Leo L.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 07:11:00 AM »
It was great.  A little bit of rain on Saturday morning carried over from Friday night.  So off to a late start there but still got it done.  It was COLD. Got down to 27 on Sat. night.  I personally only saw one deer, as it ran by.  Several other deer were spotted, and Tommy came pretty close to putting the sneak on a couple does and a small buck.  Eddie's camp was comfortable, and the food was great. All in all, a great weeekend.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2021 ~ Trad Gang.com ©