State Trad Bowhunting Orgs > MARYLAND - Traditional Bowhunters of Maryland

Let get this board going, MD'ers

(1/2) > >>

Ted:
O.K. folks let's get this board rolling.  Surely we have some stuff to discuss.

Any one have any further thoughts about that pheasant hunt Larry proposed?

How about getting together for some bowbuilding?

Possibly doing some 3-d shooting this weekend?

What about pursuing a traditional only season in MD starting August 1 and running through March?

Anyone going to the UBP convention to see Fred Eichler this weekend?

How do you think SnakeEater got his name?

I met Balding Eagle this weekend and was surprised to see a full head of hair. Any thoughts?

Should 6'5" SuperKodiak be banned from raffles involving wingspan advantages (I'm still bitter about that cat quiver he took home)?

. . . . there are lots of topics we should be discussing.  Let's jump up the activity here.

Ted

Mdbowman:
Ted,
Maybe SuperKodiak should be limited to 1 arm , finger tip to center of chest on all ticket raffles. That would still be equal to most peoples spread of both arms. Please feel free to remiond me of this at the next Banquet.

Stan

jct:
I got a good one. Who's gonna make it to the TBM. spring shoot/meeting. Thats where the real important stuff happens. Little bit "O" fun to! April 22nd.2006. We're work'n on setting up a wand shoot and a member drawing for members in attendance.

Ted:
I'm out.  I have a bachelor party to go to that weekend.  The last of the ol' college crew is getting hitched this summer and we are gonna send him off that weekend.  

Ted

Ted:
I will work on some ideas to shorten SuperK's reach, draft a proposal, and submit them to the board for approval.

:D  

Ted

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version