Main Boards > Product Reviews

****THIS IS NOT A Q & A FORUM****

(1/4) > >>

Terry Green:
Please do not START topics of questions on this forum.  This forum is for reviews on products members(you) have used and think highly of.  But DO feel free to ask questions to the topic starter about the product posted about.

If you have a question topics that needs answering, please ask on the proper forum.  That way you will get more answers faster.  This forum doesn't get a lot of traffic, and we want members to get a timely response.

Thanks,

tradbhuntr:
Terry,

Sorry, I did not know.  I thought we could get opinions on this forum.  Looks like you deleted threads that did not comply.  I will ask on the powwow forum.  Again, I thought it was the right place.  Resectfully, Ken

Terry Green:
Tradbhunter....no I didn't delete them...I moved them to the PowWow.  You should have recieved an email of the move automatically...if not, I may have just forgot to click that button....sorry.

tradbhuntr:
Not a problem.  I guess I used the wrong word.  Since I didn't see them on here I thought they were deleted.  Thanks for the info.  Ken

Nick Dedaker:
Terry,
I am sorry I posted a question tonight before I read your post.  I am just getting back on the board and was not familiar.  I posted a similar question in the quiver post and have not gotten any responses.  I will look on PowWow if you move it.
Respectively,
Nick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version