Author Topic: The Trad Gang St Jude Auction  (Read 27169 times)

Online Rob DiStefano

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
  • Contributing Member
    • Cavalier Pickups
The Trad Gang St Jude Auction
« on: April 06, 2018, 07:29:21 AM »
The St Jude Children's Research Hospital

The St Jude Children's Research Hospital is the singular organization that Trad Gang supports with our annual charity fund raising auction.  100% of all auction winning bids goes directly to the St Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Our auction typically is run in the Spring of each year.  A listing board is created where Trad Gang members can list items or services up for bidding.  As the listing phase continues, auction items are added to one of four bidding boards by Trad Gang admin and moderators.  The bidding boards are read-only.  When the auction officially opens, typically in May, the bidding boards are made read-write and members can bid on auction items.  Within the first week or so of June, the bidding is closed on the bidding boards, one board per day.  Auction winners send in their winning bids to Trad Gang member Doug Campbell, and when received Doug alerts the auctioned item lister to ship out the item to the bidding winner.  The dollars are collected via PayPal or checks.  The total dollars are tallied and a check for the total amount is sent directly to the St Jude Children's Hospital.
IAM ~ The only government I trust is my .45-70 ... and my 1911.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©