ST JUDE AUCTION 2020 > ST JUDE 2020 BID FORUM 3

Central Florida Kayak Adventure-3

(1/11) > >>

gregg dudley:
Three day kayak trip for two on some of Central Florida's most scenic waterways.  This trip has been offered multiple times over the last several years and has been enjoyed by all participants.  This is either a guided or semi-guided ecotourism adventure that will put you in the front row for viewing the REAL FLORIDA. Lodging, food, fishing gear, drybags, etc. provided.  The best time for this trip is between the months of February and May.  This is a great trip for a husband and wife, parent and child, or a couple buddies. There is an option for a multi-day kayak camping itinerary or an itinerary that includes three separate day trips.  Transportation to and from the Orlando airport can be arranged.  Depending on my schedule, I may be able to let you use the guest house for a couple more days to extend your Central Florida adventure.

Past participants include Joe Lasch (Whip), Jeff Springer (Tippet), Ken and Pam Gettman (Elkken), Jeremy and Carry Stegner (Jstegner), Jerome and Michele Bischoffberger (Bisch), and Bob Corbitt.  I am sure that they will speak highly of the experience.

Pictures will follow when the bidding opens.  Good luck.

gregg dudley:
Some pics...

gregg dudley:
More

gregg dudley:
More

gregg dudley:
More

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version