INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: season opener  (Read 305 times)

Online Tom

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
season opener
« on: October 01, 2021, 08:47:53 AM »
Tomorrow it starts again-what we've been waiting 10 months for. Please be safe and have a great season everyone. Stories always welcome even if meat doesn't hit the ground. :shaka:
The essence of the hunt for me is to enter nature and observe+ return safely occasionally with the gift of a life taken.

Online Nook

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: season opener
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2021, 03:53:00 PM »
Hey Tom.  Had a great weekend. Took a doe Friday night and a anterless deer last night.  Man am I sore.  Good sore though. Freezer is getting stocked. :bigsmyl:
"After all, it is not the killing that brings satisfaction; it is the contest of skill and cunning. The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport." Dr. Saxton Pope
PBS Regular

Online Tom

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2021, 05:59:33 AM »
Way to go Jeff-having a slow season myself but have plenty of time off coming up. Hope to make it happen. Take care.
The essence of the hunt for me is to enter nature and observe+ return safely occasionally with the gift of a life taken.

Online Tom

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2021, 05:54:17 AM »
Got a big bodied 7 point Monday and yes I know the sore part. Small rack but still it is a good beginning, bucks are on their feet in the Valley.

Online Nook

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2021, 04:35:59 PM »
Way to go Tom.  Danny and I were at it again last weeekend.   Plenty of activity.  No shots taken.  I'll keep after them.  :archer:
"After all, it is not the killing that brings satisfaction; it is the contest of skill and cunning. The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport." Dr. Saxton Pope
PBS Regular

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2021 ~ Trad Gang.com ©