Main Boards > PowWow

Tarz ...

<< < (6/6)

Sam Spade:
Yes, the DVD is great. I too have watched it several times.   Highly recommend from me.

2fletch:
Terry, that was great shooting.

We once had a toughman competition with the emphasis on the position that you had to shoot from. On the first target you had to get down to shoot beneath a log that only had about 2' of clearance. On another one you sat on a large log (like on a horse), but had to twist around for the shot. On another one you stood on a smaller 12" log, again having to shoot at an odd angle. I believe that you would have enjoyed that event.
                                                                                                :archer2:

Terry Green:

--- Quote from: 2fletch on July 06, 2021, 09:03:11 AM ---Terry, that was great shooting.

We once had a toughman competition with the emphasis on the position that you had to shoot from. On the first target you had to get down to shoot beneath a log that only had about 2' of clearance. On another one you sat on a large log (like on a horse), but had to twist around for the shot. On another one you stood on a smaller 12" log, again having to shoot at an odd angle. I believe that you would have enjoyed that event.
                                                                                                :archer2:

--- End quote ---

It sure does sound like I would enjoy I would enjoy that.

SlowBowKing:
Got my TradGang DVD in the mail recently, and been waiting for a chance to sit down and watch it. Breaking my toe last night gave me a great opportunity to sit around this morning while I’m waiting for the ortho to call me back…gotta make lemonade out of them lemons!

Skates 2:
Yes!!! the frogs, the shooting segment and Charlie Lamb makes this video tops. Not discounting all the hunts and how to segments.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version