INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: 2020-2021  (Read 475 times)

Offline Dragonslayer

• Trad Bowhunter
2020-2021
« on: April 11, 2021, 09:17:41 AM »
I haven't come in for a while and wanted to see familiar names but nobody has posted since 2019, that's sad.
I do hope everyone is well. Sad to say that my dad passed away in August 12, 2020. It has been a rough go, and my head isn't fully straight. I did get out hunting and the bush and outdoors did help a bit, but the world is no longer the same without my father in it.
Corona virus and its variants is continuing to take its toll worldwide financially and with deaths. Survivors that have had it that were hospitalized continue to feel it's lasting effects. Hopefully we can come out of this stronger and somehow United and get our freedoms back again and be able to see and visit our loved ones and friends. Till then take care all.
Rich
Better to live on your feet than to die on your knees.

Sincerely
Rich

Offline Cowboy Al

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: 2020-2021
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2021, 09:36:27 PM »
I too lost my Dad in 2020. Between that and covid it was a crappy year for certain. I just started shooting again, took a handful of targets with me to work (I work a 2 week in / 2 week out camp job) and myself and my compound shooting bud set up a 3D course that we go and shoot after work. It's re-kindled my desire to shoot, looking forward to shooting until fall and hopefully a mule deer encounter is on the menu. I'd like to do the spring bear bait hunt but I don't feel confident enough to do that quite yet.

Online SteelyDan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2021, 03:06:40 PM »
This could be a valuable platform for Alberta archers to communicate, but no one seems to be interested.

I bowhunted in Alberta last year for white tail in October with Darcy LeDrew and had a great time. I hope to get back there again this Fall.

SD

Offline Bowshot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 11:01:45 AM »
Let's get this going again,  let your friends know about it. Things are opening up and we should have shoots this summer!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2021 ~ Trad Gang.com ©