INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Take LOTS of Pictures!  (Read 449 times)

Offline Fattony77

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Take LOTS of Pictures!
« on: February 22, 2020, 10:47:25 AM »
Well, I hate to report that I won't be making it down there, fellas. While my MRI showed that I have no tears or major damage, I still can't use my right arm for much of anything. I'm supposed to start seeing Physical Therapy soon, but nobody in my doctor's office would do a cortisone shot & I couldn't get to an orthopedic doctor soon enough to try it.  :banghead:

Since I drive a manual transmission, I just couldn't guarantee that I could make the drive safely, and I didn't have enough time to get good enough to shoot with my teeth (although at close range, I was better than I expected that I would be).

John was good enough to try to make other accommodations, but I just couldn't make it work. He said that I could come to a future hunt, so maybe I can make it next year (or if there's another Tradgang group hunt before then).

So, I just ask that you guys have a great time, take LOTS of pictures and make the stories good ones!

Good luck to everyone!
- Tony

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2021 ~ Trad Gang.com ©