State Trad Bowhunting Orgs > MINNESOTA - Traditional Bowhunters of Minnesota

Rapids Traditional Shoot

(1/4) > >>

Fallguy:
Hi Guys just wanted to post the dates for the Rapids Trad Shoot this year, it is June 20 & 21. Please spread the word, some of the organizers for this years shot decided to skip advertising in Traditional Bowhunter magazine. By the time the rest of us caught it , it was to late.This is going to be our 30th year so we are trying to thing of things to do to make it special. I know many of you have come for years so feel free to post you ideas if you have one. Thanks and see you on Father's Day weekend.

84SHOVEL:
This is about 2 miles from me. I cant seem to find a whole lot of info on it yet. Their page says see next pages for more info but i dont see any other pages.

Fallguy:
Sammy is working on those pages. Are there any questions I can answer for you?

84SHOVEL:
Yes, if you dont mind. Im new to this. Do i need to be a member of Rapids Archery to participate in this event? Also, what are the requirements to enter into this event besides what is already listed on Rapids page.
Thank You.

Fallguy:
You do not need to be a member. We have  3 different Classes recurve, longbow and self bow. There 60 targets total 3 loop of 20 targets. Since you are close to to the range we are still shooting our Winter indoor traditional league on Sunday nights until 3/29/20. People start showing up about 5:00 pm and shooting starts at 5:30. Stop over and join the fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version