INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Rare Signature Shrew knife  (Read 255 times)

Online Ron LaClair

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
Rare Signature Shrew knife
« on: September 10, 2020, 05:02:43 PM »
This is a one of a kind knife made for me by Michigan knife maker Mike Repki of Black Forest Blades. Mike is no longer making knives. For a number of years he made the little Shrew skinner knives that I sold. This knife is 7 3/4" OA with a 3 3'4" blade of 440 C steel. I like carbon steel in my knives with the exception of 440 C which is a great knife steel.
My name is laser etched on one side of the blade and Super Shrew etched on the other side.

The handle scales are the best Sambar Stag I have ever seen. The drop point blade, File work and lanyard hole makes this an excellent user blade. Having said that it has never been carried and never cut a hair in all the years I have had it. Email ronlaclair@wowway.com or call 517-331-3322 for the price.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 05:12:12 PM by Ron LaClair »
We live in the present, we dream of the future, but we learn eternal truths from the past
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Life is like a wet sponge, you gotta squeeze it until you get every drop it has to offer

Online 2wfstlhunting

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Rare Signature Shrew knife
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 11:31:48 AM »
Price?
Leon Stewart Deflex/Reflex Mahogany and bamboo 62" 53#@27.5"
Leon Stewart Deflex/Reflex curly maple, birdseye maple and Osage riser 53#@ 28"
Blacktail 62" longbow takedown 53#/57# B & W ebony
Blacktail Columbia 62" Rosewood and Myrtle 55#@ 28"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2020 ~ Trad Gang.com ©