INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Rapids Traditional Shoot  (Read 1375 times)

Online Fallguy

• Trad Bowhunter
Rapids Traditional Shoot
« on: February 27, 2020, 08:45:27 PM »
Hi Guys just wanted to post the dates for the Rapids Trad Shoot this year, it is June 20 & 21. Please spread the word, some of the organizers for this years shot decided to skip advertising in Traditional Bowhunter magazine. By the time the rest of us caught it , it was to late.This is going to be our 30th year so we are trying to thing of things to do to make it special. I know many of you have come for years so feel free to post you ideas if you have one. Thanks and see you on Father's Day weekend.
"In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught" Baba Dioum  Conservationist

Offline 84SHOVEL

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Rapids Traditional Shoot
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 07:26:31 PM »
This is about 2 miles from me. I cant seem to find a whole lot of info on it yet. Their page says see next pages for more info but i dont see any other pages.

Online Fallguy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2020, 09:10:41 AM »
Sammy is working on those pages. Are there any questions I can answer for you?
"In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught" Baba Dioum  Conservationist

Offline 84SHOVEL

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2020, 10:06:13 AM »
Yes, if you dont mind. Im new to this. Do i need to be a member of Rapids Archery to participate in this event? Also, what are the requirements to enter into this event besides what is already listed on Rapids page.
Thank You.

Online Fallguy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2020, 09:14:20 PM »
You do not need to be a member. We have  3 different Classes recurve, longbow and self bow. There 60 targets total 3 loop of 20 targets. Since you are close to to the range we are still shooting our Winter indoor traditional league on Sunday nights until 3/29/20. People start showing up about 5:00 pm and shooting starts at 5:30. Stop over and join the fun.

Offline 84SHOVEL

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2020, 10:50:49 PM »
Thank you very much!

Online Fallguy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2020, 08:35:41 PM »
If you come over ask for Rob Bullis or Butch. There are 2 Rob's but only 1 Butch. :biglaugh:

Offline Scooter Trash

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2020, 10:28:34 PM »
       I don't think the World could handle MORE than ONE "Butch"

Online Fallguy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2020, 09:59:24 PM »
It has been decided to cancel this year's Rapids Traditional Shoot. Due to the restrictions we would not been able to use the building and no concessions. Also many vendors had decided to cancel their travels for this year. I know we will all miss it. We hope that all of you and your families come through this safely and we look forward to seeing you next. Take care and Good Luck next fall.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2020 ~ Trad Gang.com ©