INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Traditional shoot at Bowhunters of Rockingham  (Read 214 times)

Online Tom

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Traditional shoot at Bowhunters of Rockingham
« on: February 10, 2020, 09:09:53 PM »
Just got word from a fellow member that there will be a TRADITIONAL 3d shoot at the club located in Keezletown Va. on March 28. Will add details as I find them out and will add to this topic. Seems there is new interest in sticks at the club with a number of new shooters coming into the fold. Will welcome any and all trad shooters to the club in the foothills of Massanutten mountains. :shaka:
If you think you can or think you can't-you're right.

Online Tom

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Traditional shoot at Bowhunters of Rockingham
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2020, 07:45:52 AM »
Talked to a few guys yesterday and this is happening March 28 (Sat.) from 8 am to 1 pm. There will be 3d's and some 2d for the kiddies. 25 yard max but not all will be clear lanes-more hunting type shots. Don't know cost yet but will after the March meeting. I expect the kitchen will be open as well. The club has indoor bathrooms and an indoor 20 yard range to loosen up as well as an outdoor range. All welcome. :archer2:

Online Tom

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 07:10:59 PM »
Went to the meeting last night and this shoot is on-there will be a minimum of 20, max of 30 3d's. This is a fun shoot and the fee is $5.00 per shooter per round. There will be a few 2d targets for the younger shooters as well. Hope to have a good turnout and if we do maybe we can turn this into a yearly shoot.Hope to see y'all at this shoot. :pray:

Online Tom

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2020, 06:33:27 AM »
Thought I'd give directions to the club for any who do not know. If you come from I81 to Harrisonburg take the Rt. 33 exit EAST towards Elkton. Continue east past the town limits about 2 miles to Keezletown Rd. You will see a bank on one corner and a church diagonal from it. Head north into Keezletown about another 2 miles and look for the club sign on the right after the athletic field-also on the right. Follow the road and after a 90 degree turn make a left and follow to the end of the road. Hope we can make this a fun and successful shoot. Hope to see you there.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 07:26:59 PM by Tom »

Online Tom

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2020, 07:13:47 PM »
Unfortunately I have to inform everyone that this shoot has been postponed due to the pandemic that disallows more than a few people to gather together. I really regret this as i was looking forward to see this get off the ground but we will have have it when the dust settles-will keep you current with our plans. Thanks for the interest I was getting. :dunno:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©