Author Topic: Bobby Brown Park archery range  (Read 76 times)

Online MCNSC

• Trad Bowhunter
Bobby Brown Park archery range
« on: April 15, 2019, 08:57:34 PM »
Didn’t know if anyone is near B.B. park near Elberton Ga. a fellow was telling me they had a 3D and practice archery range. I looked it up, they have 20 3D targets. Cost $7 to shoot and $3 to get in the park. I sometimes camp at Calhoun Falls, probably make a trip to B.B. from there. 
 Have camped at B.B. years ago when they used to have the Southeastern Championship in Elberton. Remember it as being pretty nice, I believe the county took it over and made some improvements.
"What was big was not the trout, but the chance. What was full was not my creel, but my memory"
 Aldo Leopold

"It hasn't worked right since I fixed it" My friend Ken talking about his lawn mower

Online MCNSC

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Bobby Brown Park archery range
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 08:14:34 PM »
I went down to Bobby Brown last week to check out the camp ground and of course took my bow along to check out the archery range. They have a great setup there. The guy at the park office said they had a guy come by every so often to move the targets.  Really a great setup with the practice range and the 3D range.  3D was obviously set up for compound shooters but there were closer stakes that I shot from. There were elk, deer, wolf, hog, warthog ,coyote and an alligator target. 20 3D targets in all. Well worth the $10 to shoot there.
"What was big was not the trout, but the chance. What was full was not my creel, but my memory"
 Aldo Leopold

"It hasn't worked right since I fixed it" My friend Ken talking about his lawn mower

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©