3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Donald Hoffman

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Trad Gang 2018 St Judes Auction ~ BIDDING IS CLOSED!!! THANK YOU!!!

Author Topic: Sterling Harrell Memorial State Championship Shoot  (Read 53 times)

Offline DeepRiverSticks

• Trad Bowhunter
Sterling Harrell Memorial State Championship Shoot
« on: April 24, 2015, 12:06:00 AM »
The Sterling Harrell State Champion shoot is just about a week away. We have been checking the range, finishing up last details before the shoot. Rinehart 3D targets has sponsored two woodland bucks that will be our Novelty and raffle prizes. For one it's as easy as buying a ticket, the other, you will be challenged to make a top score. And let me give you a heads up, bring some arrows that you don't mine getting wet! You will need to be present to claim your prize! We will have vendors from bowyers to string makers, custom knifes to home made soaps. Of course Ray will be there showing  and teaching the fine art of flint-knapping.
     After Saturday's round of shooting has finished, we will be cooking our fried catfish dinner-free of charge. At the same time we will be holding our yearly meeting, at this time LTB members nominate and elect officers for the upcoming year. If you would like to become more involved in LTB, here's your chance. You must be a member of LTB for one year to be eligible, the positions are president, vice president, sec/trsr, and four officers at-large. Your involvement is the only way LTB continues moving forward.  
     We still have cabins available, they have 4 bunks, A/C, with shower house, all for 40$ a night. Let me know if you are in need of renting one.
    We can always use help with set-up on Friday, if you can come out and help it would be greatly appreciated. Weather looks to great for the weekend of the shoot! Hope to see everyone there!  
     For more info visit, louisianatraditionalbowmen.org                                                                                                       Mike

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2018 ~ Trad Gang.com ©