INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: New Bow  (Read 581 times)

Offline ScottL

• Trad Bowhunter
New Bow
« on: February 23, 2012, 03:39:00 PM »
Just ordered my Valentines Day present from my girlfriend. In 60-90 day I will have a new 3-piece tree stick from Acadian Woods. I can't wait. I have already been up and talked to Tim and shot a couple of bows he had in stock and I was thoroughly impressed. Just getting back into the traditional scene. Hopefully after it comes in some people on here might want to go do some stump shooting. I also plan on trying to attend any events that come up. If I feel confident, maybe a few guys/girls would like to plan a summer time hog hunting trip to fill the void before deer season opens back up. Let me know what yall think.

Offline ARCHER2

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: New Bow
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 04:05:00 PM »
Scott,
Where ya located brother? Would love to do some stumping and hog hunting but we may be to far apart. I'm in NE LA.,Bastrop to be exact.
                             Charlie
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength:they shall mount up with wings as eagles:they shall run and not be weary:and they shall walk and not faint......Isaiah 40;31

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline ScottL

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 04:09:00 PM »
I'm located in Luling. About 30 minuted outside of New Orleans. I hunt in Arkansas, in Bradley County. Maybe next time I'm up that way we can meet up

Offline ARCHER2

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 05:05:00 PM »
Sounds good Scott. I hunt in Union County,AR. myself, just above Strong.
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength:they shall mount up with wings as eagles:they shall run and not be weary:and they shall walk and not faint......Isaiah 40;31

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline trip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 11:46:00 AM »
Scott, a bunch of us are going up to Waddill in Baton Rouge for the monthly ARTAC shoot tomorrow. Hope you can make it!  Congrats on your bow.  I have a one piece Treestick and it's the one bow I've kept since I got into traditional archery.    :thumbsup:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©