INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: North American Longbow Safari 2015  (Read 394 times)

Offline diredale

• Trad Bowhunter
North American Longbow Safari 2015
« on: August 17, 2014, 12:29:00 PM »
We are reaching out to the Tradgang and ATBA communities for assistance. If any of you might know of a traditional archery club in Western Canada who might be interested in hosting NALS in 2015 please post here or PM me. We do not yet have a host club for 2015.

Thanks in advance for your support and assistance.

Dave Iredale
President
Rocky Mountain Longbow Association

Offline damascusdave

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: North American Longbow Safari 2015
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 06:26:00 AM »
Time to do a little exploring of possibilities with some of my Saskatchewan trad contacts eh...I am thinking Prince Albert...time for me to get involved in NALS...been putting it off too long

DDave
I set out a while ago to reduce my herd of 40 bows...And I am finally down to 42

Offline damascusdave

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: North American Longbow Safari 2015
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 07:35:00 AM »
Dave I am looking forward to finally getting involved with the NALS this year...I have a bow that will work but I hope it will be a backup for a Quartermoon that I have yet to acquire, been way too long without one...if things go according to plan I will have the summer off from any work commitments so I should have lots of time to contribute for the actual event as well as some setup time leading up to it...and of course a buddy and I are really getting into building wood arrows

DDave
I set out a while ago to reduce my herd of 40 bows...And I am finally down to 42

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©