INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: TBW 2010  (Read 139 times)

Offline K.Morgan

• Trad Bowhunter
TBW 2010
« on: August 10, 2010, 11:10:00 PM »
I just wanted to take a minute and thank all the people that put the shoots and work at making TBW a place where family and friends can come together and have a great time. Juanita and I both are excited at what we can do to help out at TBW this coming year as newly appointed board members. We are just overwhelmed with the amount of love people have showed us in the past years, and especially the love and patience they have showed our son Nicholas. TBW is one of a few places we fill comfortable allowing him to just run and enjoy himself. I also wanted to let people know that Brock and myself are looking for any and all the kids bows that we can get and if you feel up to it the makings for some fiberglass bows. We feel that we need to keep up what we just started and give away nice kids bows to kids that don't have one. The idea is that when they out grow out of the bow they give it back to the club or us and we find it a new home or to just give it to a kid that needs it. I don't want any of them to be sold. Lets see how many bows we can get into kids hands this coming year.

Offline Blackhawk

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: TBW 2010
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 12:11:00 PM »
Thanks Kevin and Juanita for stepping forward to keep TBW moving along.  It's folks like you that make the fun keep happening.
Lon Scott

Offline K.Morgan

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: TBW 2010
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 02:48:00 PM »
Thanks Lon, we love this group and even more like working to see what we can do to make it even better.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©