INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Looking forward to the 2010 TBW banquet  (Read 147 times)

Offline Rooselk

• Trad Bowhunter
Looking forward to the 2010 TBW banquet
« on: December 20, 2009, 03:38:00 PM »
With the passing of my mother, my son, and a good friend I will be quite pleased when 2009 is finally in the past. Even so, I can honestly say that the 2009 TBW banquet was the highlight of my year and I now eagerly look forward to the 2010 edition. I trust that banquet ticket ordering information will arrive in my mailbox sometime early in January.

One thing I've learned is that life is short so it's important to go for the gusto and take advantage of every opportunity. Distractions like necessary yard work or what not are always present, but things like the TBW banquet, Moses Lake shoot, and summer rendezvous only roll around once a year. My New Years wish is that TBW will be successful in having the largest ever attendence at all its' scheduled events. I think we owe that to both to ourselves and to each other.

All best wishes to everyone at TBW for a great New Year!
Compton Traditional Bowhunters • Traditional Bowhunters of Montana • Montana Bowhunters Association

Offline Dale Sharp

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Looking forward to the 2010 TBW banquet
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 12:35:00 AM »
I got my TBW Banquet reservation form in today's mail!!! And I talked to another member or two in the Puget Sound area and theirs' had also arrived today. 26 days and counting.
"To me, how you take an animal and how you conduct the hunt, and what you gain from the experience is what bowhunting is all about."
-Jay Massey

Offline Rooselk

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Looking forward to the 2010 TBW banquet
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 10:00:00 PM »
The TBW banquet reservation form arrived in my mailbox as well. I'll be sending it tomorrow. Can't wait!
Compton Traditional Bowhunters • Traditional Bowhunters of Montana • Montana Bowhunters Association

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©