INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Commissioner Perry needs to hear from us  (Read 126 times)

Offline Dale Sharp

• Trad Bowhunter
Commissioner Perry needs to hear from us
« on: March 12, 2009, 11:22:00 AM »
The showing by archery hunters at the Fish & Wildlife Commission meeting in Ellensburg was nothing short of outstanding. The five Commissioners who were present GOT THE MESSAGE. Good job to those who were there! Whether it was to testify or only to sign in as a supporter of archery hunting, each and every person who went made a difference. That cannot be understated.

So what is next? Commissioner Perry couldn't be at the meeting. And we need his support! Rick L. suggests (and I think it is a great idea) that correspondences be sent to Commissioner Perry's attention so that it is certain he will receive it. I recommend that everyone use your own notes from your testimonies and put those thoughts into a LETTER (not an email) and send them to Commissioner Chuck Perry, c/o Washington Fish & Game Commission, 600 Capitol Way N., Olympia, WA., 98501-1091.

It is very, very important that he be brought up to date on how archery hunters feel. The commission has a conference call meeting scheduled for March 20 and will decide on the seasons package at the April 3-4 meeting.

DS
"To me, how you take an animal and how you conduct the hunt, and what you gain from the experience is what bowhunting is all about."
-Jay Massey

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©