INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Trad shops  (Read 637 times)

Offline 357max

• Trad Bowhunter
Trad shops
« on: August 07, 2008, 08:16:00 PM »
Any good trad shops in or around columbus?
357max

Offline hoot

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Trad shops
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 08:31:00 PM »
the only one i know of is tracy trickett in utica . open in the evenings . h
i had a friend once,, but he died.

Offline 357max

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 04:54:00 PM »
Thanks hoot, Thats what the guys at ohio sportsman said to. By the way hoot i have a friend who died and rose again!  :thumbsup:
357max

Offline hoot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 06:56:00 AM »
well 357 , i also have a friend that sounds like that ,, just wonder ifn its the same man?? h

Offline 357max

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 08:52:00 PM »
hoot, we won't mention any names but His initials are Jesus, well i guess we will mention His name!
357max

Offline hoot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 06:16:00 AM »
i remember him . he didnt shoot a bow , but he was a great fisherman . h

Offline FlyinCedar

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2009, 09:04:00 AM »
This is pretty old, but just in case, check out Fairfield Outdoors in Lancaster.. 721 S. Columbus St.

Owned by Shane Hyme, he makes custom longbows, and soon recurves also. He deal with sticks and wheels, and has or can get anything you need.
Matt 6:33-Seek the Kingdom of God, above all else, and live righteously, and He will give you everything that you need.

Offline hunterken

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2009, 10:11:00 PM »
there must be others. Any in Dayton or Cincinnati. There used to be one in Bellbrook, but it closed a while back.

Offline Rookie@51

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 02:29:00 AM »
Hello Hoot. Dusty Steele here. I meet you in 2000 at the Tar Hollow hunt. My son and I were there and both took good bucks. He killed and 8 point and I killed a 7 point. You, I and a few others were shooting at stuff on the hill and I was shooting a compound at the time. Anyway Just wanted to say Hi and tell you I am now shooting a longbow. I got it from Jimmy Suttinger at Tar Hollow in 2008. I killed a 10 point up there in 2008 with a wheel bow. I shoot all summer long and did place in a few 3D shoots at home. (louisiana) I hunted with the stick bow and killed a 9 point while hunting with Jimmy this year 2009. I will be hunting with Traditional equipment from here on out. I go by Rookie@51 on this site. My longbow was built by Tracy Trickett. I also have just bought a Firefly longbow. I hope to meet you again someday, maybe at Tar Hollow this year....Dusty
66" Shadowcast Longbow 58# @ 28"
 By Tree's Custom Bows.
60" FireFly take down Longbow 54# @ 28" By Mr. Jim Jones

Be the kind of man that when your feet hit the floor
each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, He's up!"

Offline Ricky S.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2010, 12:00:00 PM »
Hey yall Im a newby to the site and I live on the outskirts of columbus in a little town called Galloway maybe you have heard of it.There is a Sports barn down off of rt.23 just north of 270 I have been there once but im not sure how much trad stuff they carry.If they have a site I'll try to post it.The only other place I know of is Gander moutain.Ps.how hardis it to post pics on this site?

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©