INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: My 1st Shoot after joining OSTA  (Read 313 times)

Offline 1 Bowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
My 1st Shoot after joining OSTA
« on: June 30, 2008, 08:59:00 AM »
Never have been much of a joiner. Since I have my son & grandsons all shooting the bow & arrow with me. Thought it would be fun and good to expose them to other Traditional Archers/Bowhunters.
So I loaded them up and we went to the shoot last month at the home of the Blackhoof Bowmen, down near Jamestown/Xenia area of Ohio. We had a great time and met some really friendly people there.
Shooting the course was a blast! They all outshot me........so they had to walk home. We were there on Saturday. They didn't get home til late Sunday night! Ha! Ha! We plan to attend the next upcoming shoot which will be at Bellefontaine,OH
the 2nd weekend of July. That's only about 20 minutes from Marysville where we live. Hope to meet some new friends then. Any other Traditional Bowhunters from Ohio that would like to communicate with me, may reach me at the following e-mail address: rmeadows@urec.net
Have a great day.
1 Bowhunter

Offline Dave Huff

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: My 1st Shoot after joining OSTA
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 11:56:00 PM »
Glad you enjoyed it, this is my first year in OSTA as well.  made a few shoots last year and I was hooked. can't say enough about the great people that I've met along the way.  Never met a better bunch of people more willing to share their sport than I have at an OSTA shoot. Stop down, I'll be set up somewhere by the clubhouse Friday afternoon.  
Dave Huff
Huff Custom Leather
It is a world with dew still on it, more touched by wonder and possiblitly than any I have since known.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©