INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: 2008 1st Qtr. News Letter  (Read 484 times)

Offline Ted A. Young

• Trad Bowhunter
2008 1st Qtr. News Letter
« on: January 15, 2008, 08:29:00 PM »
I just received mine today.  Without a doubt the finest new letter I have ever received from OSTA!  In it our president, my ugly twin, Jamie Miller stated he did not know why Camp Cook insisted on him writing an article as he did not have any thing to say.  OH contraire!  What you wrote Jamie was very timely, important, from the heart and needed said.  I sincerely hope you never run out of those good thoughts.  And I second you words of what a great group of officers and people make up OSTA.  Many good and wonderful people have filled those offices before you four and you are up holding the "TRADITION" in an admirable way!  Proud to be a member of OSTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ted A. Young AKA COB.  When I was young I spoke as child.  Now I'm older and got more sense I can't get any one to listen to me!

Offline J.F. Miller

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: 2008 1st Qtr. News Letter
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 07:25:00 PM »
well, thanks Ted. I'm happy somebody actually reads the newsletter. unfortunately, good thoughts few and far between in this head. :-)
"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." Mark Twain

Offline Ted A. Young

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 10:12:00 AM »
You're my HERO UT!  After ten years as VP for the OBA and forty article I "had" to write of the OBA magazine I know how hard it is to say some thing intelligent.  I may have had one or two article at the most.  Keep up the good work and keep your ghost write handy.  LOL LOL :^)
Ted A. Young AKA COB.  When I was young I spoke as child.  Now I'm older and got more sense I can't get any one to listen to me!

Offline J.F. Miller

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 12:13:00 PM »
for the record, I do all my own writing for the newsletter. my lovely wife tries to tell me how to write, but it never works. sometimes she does catch me with a comma out of place, but I know more big words than she does. :-)

at any rate, you need to find a better hero, Ted.
"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." Mark Twain

Offline Goose

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 12:12:00 PM »
Yep, Jamie does a good job.  I wrote a newsletter for some years and will never do it again.  I'm just not the "silver throated hummingbird" that he is, or the others that send in articles.  We all like to see these newsletters arrive, but I don't think many appreciate the work it takes.  Joy also does a great job with this stuff, she is a real asset to OSTA!  
Good job guys!
Goose
Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©