INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Holmes County Shoot  (Read 939 times)

Offline flightmedic

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Holmes County Shoot
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2007, 10:37:00 AM »
we will be a the jackson shoot to, will ther be hats and shirts there, i need one of each.
Toelke ( Troll)

Striker bow (stinger)

Compton Member
PBS MEMBER
"In the wind he is still alive Fred Bear "

Offline Goose

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2007, 10:40:00 AM »
I would think they would be selling that stuff.  They had it at the Holmes County shoot.
Goose
Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.

Offline Sacchoromyces

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2007, 09:16:00 PM »
So, insofar as I missed this past summer's shoot (due to my own lack of information), when am I too block out the weekend in 2008?

Missing another shoot would be tragic. My son and I are looking forward to shooting and riding our mtn. bikes there next year.

'Yeast
A well formed wort being necessary, the rights of the people to consume malt beverages shall not be infringed.

Offline hntnfsh

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2007, 03:02:00 PM »
Originally posted by Sacchoromyces:
So, insofar as I missed this past summer's shoot (due to my own lack of information), when am I too block out the weekend in 2008?

Missing another shoot would be tragic. My son and I are looking forward to shooting and riding our mtn. bikes there next year.

'Yeast
If you're talking about OSTA's schedule, I can tell you when but not exactly where...  OSTA shoots are always the first full weekend in May, June and August.  Also, the first full weekend after the 4th of July and Labor Day Weekend.

Keep your eye on the website,  www.tradarchers.org
Ask me about OSTA...

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©