INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Newsletter  (Read 426 times)

Offline Goose

• Trad Bowhunter
Newsletter
« on: June 27, 2007, 07:32:00 AM »
Another nice job by our officers on the last newsletter!  I've done newsletters and can tell you thay take a lot of work.

Sure wish I could make the Rushcreek shoot, but we will have family here from Europe.  Wow, all the fish you can eat on Saturday night!  I wouldn't even need my bow, I'd go just for the fish!
Good job.
Goose
Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.

Offline Ted A. Young

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Newsletter
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 01:45:00 PM »
Your right Goose.  Outstanding news letter!!!!!!!
Ted A. Young AKA COB.  When I was young I spoke as child.  Now I'm older and got more sense I can't get any one to listen to me!

Offline Camp Cook

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Newsletter
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 02:59:00 PM »
Hey, Thanks.  It is nice to hear some feedback.

While I was happy with the content, I feel I must apologize for the quality.    :mad:   They used a 20# paper & the pictures just didn't come out as nice as I would have liked.  Last time they used a 24# paper & the quality was much nicer.  Next time I will specify..and not assume.  

Next one is going to be a bit tough to get out as we will be on vacation the week I should be mailing it.   To do it before I leave will be a real crunch.  To do it after I return will be too late...It will work out some way.  

Just glad to hear someone is liking what they see.

THANKS

JOY    :)

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©