INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Where to go?  (Read 585 times)

Online Sam McMichael

• Trad Bowhunter
Where to go?
« on: April 12, 2016, 05:05:00 PM »
My daughter will soon start a job at Michigan State University, so I will be driving up there sometime in the not too distant future. Are there any trad clubs or shooters in the area where I might fling a few arrows? No specific time frame, but just speculating at this time. she will go there probably in July.
Sam

Offline last arrow

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Where to go?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 12:13:00 PM »
MSU has a nice, fairly new shooting facility on campus.  Not sure of the use requirements for non-student/university personnel, but it is worth looking into.
"all knowledge is good. All knowledge opens doors. Ignorance is what closes them." Louis M. Profeta MD

"We must learn to see and accept the whole truth, not just the parts we like." - Anne-Marie Slaughter

Michigan Traditional Bowhunters
TGMM "Family of the Bow"

Online Sam McMichael

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 06:57:00 PM »
Thanks, I'll get my daughter to look into it for me.
Sam

Offline finkm1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 07:56:00 PM »
Its called the Demmer Center. I shoot in a Traditional league there from January to the end of March. They have an outdoor course also. You do not have to be a member. Michigan Traditional Bowhunters shoot is the last weekend of June in Grayling MI. In August there are 2 great shoots with in an hour or so from Lansing, Elm Hall and the Great Lakes Longbow Invitational in Hastings.
"When in Rome, DO Rome"

"Expect more than others think is possible"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©