INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: 2016 Banquet  (Read 479 times)

Offline KARMA

• Trad Bowhunter
2016 Banquet
« on: March 01, 2016, 02:08:00 PM »
Those of you that missed this years banquet missed a good time. The speaker was really good. The raffles had more prizes than I have ever seen. The food was great. A good time was had by all!!! Thanks Dick!!
And they shall see teal... sheldrakes, whistlers, and black ducks, ospreys, and many other wild and noble sights before night, such as they who sit in parlors never dream of. Thoreau.

Offline BUCK-EYE

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: 2016 Banquet
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 10:02:00 PM »
The banquet was first class again.The speaker did a great job. The only thing that could have been better for me was walking outta there with the northern mist! Maybe next year! Thanks Steve for your generous donation!

Online Jon Stewart

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: 2016 Banquet
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 08:00:00 AM »
Thanks for the kind words folks. A lot of work and worry go into and event like this. The powers that be will be contacting speakers and food sources next month for next winters banquet. Some venues have to be booked a year in advance.

Many many generous people made our banquet a success and we can't thank them enough. I know my wife won a few things and we sent out thank you letters yesterday to let the donors know we appreciate their support.

Thanks again to all that attended.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©