INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Iowa Traditional Bowhunters Society  (Read 815 times)

Offline Scott S.

• Trad Bowhunter
Iowa Traditional Bowhunters Society
« on: January 25, 2007, 06:16:00 PM »
http://www.iowatbs.com/

Annual Memorial Day weekend rendezvous is GREAT!
"The fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth and upon every bird of the heavens, upon everything that creeps on the ground and all the fish of the sea. Into your hand they are delivered." Gen 9:2

Offline mrkbsm

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Iowa Traditional Bowhunters Society
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 11:08:00 AM »
website not up yet it looks like...  Any other place to get info on them in the meantime?

Offline Scott S.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 11:42:00 PM »
Mark,
The site was working when I posted the link.  The old site was up temporarily until the new site is reconstructed.  We are changing webmasters.  Last I heard, the site should be up again anytime now.  Until then, you are more than welcome to call me on my cell at 712-490-8732 or PM or email me for any info.  I am currently the secretary for the ITBS.

Annual Banquet is Saturday, March 17th in Ames.  

Thanks,
Scott

UPDATE 2/28/07  Site might not be up for a week or two due to a situation between old and new hosts.  I'll post again when site up and running.
"The fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth and upon every bird of the heavens, upon everything that creeps on the ground and all the fish of the sea. Into your hand they are delivered." Gen 9:2

Offline Scott S.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 10:26:00 AM »
Site is UP as of today.  http://www.iowatbs.com/

Offline Scott S.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 08:33:00 PM »
2007 Memorial Day weekend Rendezvous info:

http://www.iowatbs.com/images/Rondy2007.JPG

Hope to see you all there.

Offline xia_emperor

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 12:57:00 PM »
Hi my name is stephen, my wife and I are looking for people to shoot with in the Des Moines area.
“instinctive archery” is more like playing the violin. Without practice you may remember the mechanics, but you will not be a virtuoso.

62" titan riser and samick master limbs 50@28

Offline xia_emperor

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 12:58:00 PM »
am = are
“instinctive archery” is more like playing the violin. Without practice you may remember the mechanics, but you will not be a virtuoso.

Offline Shuwb

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2007, 02:11:00 PM »
stephan - My family and I (and others friends) always go to the Ames ITBS shoot Memorial Day weekend.  My wife and I shoot as much as we can.  We like to go to Stuart and shoot on date night!      shuwb

Offline katie

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2007, 10:47:00 AM »
Bear Foot Traditions is open nightly after 6pm in Des Moines.  Indoor, but a good time.  Check the phone book.  I have had many a date there with my husband.
"Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity"  John Muir

Offline xia_emperor

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2007, 03:05:00 PM »
we have been shooting at BearFoot Traditions for two weeks now and it great.

Offline katie

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2007, 06:24:00 PM »
Maybe we will bump into you.  Have not been up in awhile.  Waiting for new bow to arrive.
"Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity"  John Muir

Offline Danny J

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 11:27:00 PM »
Thanks for the info Scott. Also thanks for the help in getting the Chek-mate from Roy. Love the bow.
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM.

Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

Offline mrkbsm

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2007, 11:30:00 PM »
Just a test... checking how to make signatures work.  
Update... figured it out.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©