INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: 2nd Trad.IBO world  (Read 688 times)

Offline David Sapp

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: 2nd Trad.IBO world
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2010, 02:22:00 PM »
Jimmy-
Sorry about missing you and not getting up to the IBOs. Don't know if you heard, but a contingent of Louisianans invaded the northern end of the Sequatchie Valley, about 9 miles south of Pikeville. I did my best to beat them back, but they had me outnumbered and then made me unload a Uhaul full of couches and dressers. Afraid that they're here to stay. Take care if you travel up this way.

Went to the Olde Fartes today and still picking seed ticks off. Got outshot by everybody there. I figure that somebody has to make up the bottom tier and I'm pretty good at what I do.

David
Hunting with the bow and arrow involves earning your way by making meat, getting your hands messy in the process and then recognizing your own reflection upon them.
"The Squirrel Chronicles"
Dean Torges

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline NoCams

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2010, 03:55:00 PM »
Heh David,
Yes, Yes, Yes,I heard that we had a new cajun kitchen opening up in Bledsoe county..... but had slipped my mind. Them rednecks in Pikeville just have no idea what has invaded their sacred homeland do they, heh, heh, heh.... !

Welcome Ethan and Family to the beautiful Sequatchie Valley ! Glad we got ya'll out of that flatland out west. Looking forward to sharing some time and hunts with ya'll this fall. As for getting outshot by everybody.... I got the lock on that in our vehicle full of crack shots !
TGMM  Family of the Bow
"Failure to plan is planned failure"

Offline Jerry D

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2010, 06:24:00 PM »
I would like to give a big thumbs up to the tiwn oaks gang.My wife and I had a great time on the hunters range.

Offline NoCams

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2010, 10:33:00 PM »
Heh Jerry,
It was good to see you and your wife again. Glad ya'll made it up to Pappy's. Hope to see ya'll again soon. Looked as if the Twin Oaks crew had put in many hours of work getting ready for this, place looked awesome. Twin Oaks is a special place, that is for sure.
TGMM  Family of the Bow
"Failure to plan is planned failure"

Offline Jerry D

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2010, 11:45:00 PM »
Yes the place looked great.You will be seeing me around at the shoots. Got the bug for the longbow love it.Went up to the Olde Fartes today I will be at their next shoot for sure.Had a great time their today.

Offline BobinTN

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2010, 02:54:00 PM »
Hey Jerry D;
My last words before hitting the Hunter's Challenge with Rob and Mason, was "  My goal is to outshoot the newbie"(see'n as you are so new at this).  I hate so say I did not reach my goal (never mind my score).
Ethan and family.  Congrulations on the move!
Bob Brundage
Clarksville, TN

Offline ethan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2010, 09:39:00 PM »
Thanks Bob, It's not quiet complete yet.  I'm still here untl a job comes through.  I'm hoping to hear for sure next day or two so I can get out of here.  I'll keep yall posted.  

Sorry to have missed the shoot.  Glad yall all had a good time.

Offline Jerry D

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2010, 04:08:00 AM »
Bob at least I know I did not come in last place.

Ethan first chance yall get we need get together and shoot one day.Working on getting a small range together here in the woods behind my house.  :archer2:

Offline ethan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2010, 06:32:00 AM »
Works for me Jerry.  Once we get settled I'm sure I'll have a few somethin-or-others to fling arrows at as well!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©