INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: ***Membership Dues**Please read  (Read 187 times)

Offline ethan

• Trad Bowhunter
***Membership Dues**Please read
« on: March 27, 2008, 10:32:00 PM »
One of the things that will be addressed in the upcoming newsletter is membership dues.  Yearly membership dues ($20.00) will be due at or near banquet time.  
At the banquet the membership voted and settled several issues.  We've have a clearly defined sense of direction and purpose now.  That has been somewhat lacking in the past, mostly due to the inability to have a sit down meeting with a large majority of the membership.  Well, that took place in Crossville.  
All of these issues will be put down for all to read in the upcoming newsletter.  I'll have it out just as soon as I can so everyone can be on the same page.  
We've got some big plans and alot of potential to do some really good things in the state of Tenn.  from youth activities to hunts to representing our intrest with state game officials.  But in order to accomplish these things, we have to have some operating monies.  I know that these days it seems someone always has their hand out looking for money.  But this is for a good cause and for $20.00 bucks you can't even take in a movie. And that's if you sneak your own snacks in!!   ;)    So drop a check or money order in the mail to our treasurer Bob Brundage.  (BobinTn)
We now have t-shirts and hats available with our logo on them.  These will be sold at cost to our members and for a few dollars more to non members.  Hats and shirts will probably run around $15.00 a piece.  But I have to work out the details on the shipping costs.  The shirst look really good and they have our new logo on the fron left side.  You can take a look at the logo on the thread titled....logo on this site.  As soon as I get that information I will post it and we can start taking orders.  Thanks for reading and don't forget to send in your dues.  

Ethan

Offline ArrowChucker

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: ***Membership Dues**Please read
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 01:15:00 PM »
What is the address to send in the dues?

Offline ethan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 07:19:00 PM »
Send dues to:
Bob Brundage
1602 Eastern Hills Dr.
Clarksville, Tn   37043

Offline YE OLDE DOE

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 04:35:00 PM »
IS THERE A FAMILY RATE ?  FOR THOSE OF US THAT HAVE SPOUSES & OR CHILDREN INVOLVED IN TRADITIONAL ARCHERY.

Offline ethan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 04:58:00 PM »
We're working on it!!  We should know something definate in a day or two. Good idea  :thumbsup:

Offline ethan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 10:04:00 PM »
The family membership will be offered at a cost of $30.00 per year.  So if you've got two or ten in your family you'll be good to go!

Offline BobinTN

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 12:59:00 PM »
Send me your family memberships guys.  I am waiting on the money to role in.

Bob Brundage
TTAS Treasurer
1602 Eastern Hills Dr
Clarksville, TN 37043
Bob Brundage
Clarksville, TN

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©