INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Day at Dixie Bowmen 8-20-16  (Read 556 times)

Online Nook

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Day at Dixie Bowmen 8-20-16
« on: August 29, 2016, 12:16:00 PM »
Here's my bow Brother Dan and I at the Dixie Bowmen shoot last Sat.  Dan was on Target with a score of 271 out of 330.  

Dan also did a little coaching for Zack.  It was his first 3-D.  A total of 190.  Not bad for using his uncles homemade hickory selfbow.

Simply Awesome young man.  Come back and shoot with us anytime.

:clapper:

Jeff
"After all, it is not the killing that brings satisfaction; it is the contest of skill and cunning. The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport." Dr. Saxton Pope
PBS Regular

Offline RedStag5728

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Day at Dixie Bowmen 8-20-16
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 04:43:00 PM »
Indeed had a great time shooting with you guys and I am so proud of Zack, he did awesome for his first time! Thanks to Dan for helping Zack out as well! I am glad I got him into it, he's already talking about wanting a new bow!

I was a little out of form that day...I blame it on the bow  :readit:  We have one more shoot before the 3-D season is done, hopefully Zack will want to go! I think next time I'm switching back to my ol' faithful!    :archer2:

Randy
Randy
CTA RedStag LB 64" ntn 57# @ 28"
Hickory SB (#2) 64" ntn 43# @ 28"
Hickory East Woodland SB 65# @ 27"

Offline 2hats

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Day at Dixie Bowmen 8-20-16
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 08:44:00 AM »
Guys I really enjoyed that day as well.Just happen to be a day when my bow and I were on the same page.Look forward to the next time we get-together.
Also take the time to get in touch sometime and come on over.I wish you a great and successful hunting season.

Danny
You do not realize now what I am doing,but later you will understand.Book of John
Bow list just keeps on growing and growing.....

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©