INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Looking forward to the Baltimore Bowmen shoot!  (Read 409 times)

Offline Brad Isham

• Trad Bowhunter
Looking forward to the Baltimore Bowmen shoot!
« on: May 10, 2012, 09:17:00 PM »
I'm looking forward to one of my favorite shoots of the year in Baltimore on May 18th, 19th, and 20th. Great shoot Great fun and Great chicken dinners!

I'll be at a vendor booth signing copies of my new novel, The Sound Of The String, an African bush country longbow novel and I hope to see you all there. If you've already purchased it somewhere else bring it along and I'll sign it for you. Remember what I wrote in the forward:

Traditional archers have ancestral bonds to archery no matter our race, religion, or country of origin. Somewhere, before our time, our prior people did it. That is why the sound of the string pushing a feather-fletched shaft is, to us and our forefathers soulful.

"It is informative, entertaining, and holds your attention. It should be in the library of every serious bowhunter."
Bob Seltzer
President, Professional Bowhunters Society

The book is fantastic! For a non-hunter living with bowhunters the story was inspirational and a page-turner.

Vikki Robertson
Robertson Stickbow
Traditional Outdoors
Tradout.com
There are boundless benefits to the perspectives of others.
Brad Isham

Offline 2hats

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Looking forward to the Baltimore Bowmen shoot!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 06:49:00 PM »
Brad.. I am too.I picked up an Osage self bow from Alton and really enjoy shootin it.See ya at Baltimore.

Danny
You do not realize now what I am doing,but later you will understand.Book of John
Bow list just keeps on growing and growing.....

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2019 ~ Trad Gang.com ©